JUST - Apply, Lather, Rinse:..."A little goes a long way"
• ANTI-ITCH for sensitive skin. Our activated cedar oil is amazing for skin eczema. Coconut and olive also provide natural itch relief. Our pet wash is great for both dogs and cats with sensitive skin and coat.
• DEODORIZING - LEAVES THE COAT SMELLING GREAT. Amazing cedar through grime and breaks down PH to eliminate odors. 2-in1 formula cleans and refreshes.
• PLANT-BASED, ALL NATURAL AND SAFE. Tested on humans first, but our natural and organic essential oils leave combine for a tearless and safe wash. Hypoallergenic conditioner combines with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal formula used by professional groomers.
• AMAZING CEDAR oil helps repeal pesky skin mites, ticks and fleas. No harmful chemicals, non-toxic, but effective.
• MOISTURIZES AND CONDITIONS. Our cedar, coconut, olive and neem makes sure your pet’s coat stays clean and bug free while helping to help flaky skin.
Let's get to the 'bones' of our Amazing Cedar Pet Shampoo.
The Oils are the secret behind the Amazing results of this product.
Cedar essential oil can aid in the treatment of eczema due to its healing, antiseborrheic and anti-inflammatory properties. While Cedar helps to treat eczema, it can reduce the symptoms, as well.
Cedar essential oil not only repels fleas but can kill them.
Cedar oil cuts through odors by breaking down the PH in bodily fluids.
Neem Oil for Dogs. For pets who have itchy skin due to food allergies, insect bites, mild mange, or really dry patches,neem oil works wonders. ... The oil has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities and is widely used on humans and animals by those who prefer to use Ayurvedic treatments.
Neem oil is most reliably used as a repellant. “Neem oil can be used topically to repel and kill common biting insects, including mosquitoes, biting midges, and fleas
Coconut oil can be applied directly to your pets coat and skin , because coconut oil contains lauric acid, it is a amazing immune builder.
Coconut oil is packed full of vitamin C and can moisturize dry skin and keep your dogs coat and skin healthy and shiny. Pet owners can add the coconut oil as a dietary supplement or directly into their pets shampoo(we do it for you) to enhance the overall look of the coat and eliminate itchy, irritation caused by a wide array of skin conditions.
Coconut oil The antibacterial and antifungal properties of coconut oil help reduce pet odor, and its pleasantly tropical aroma imparts a delightful scent to a pet skin and coat.
Olive oil is safe for your pet's skin and has many benefits for dogs with dry or itchy skin. Olive oil penetrates deeply to moisturize.
Olive oil decreases pet odor topically or orally.